- BANANA FACIAL MASK: Mash 1/2 banana and add 1 tablespoon honey and 2 table spoon sour cream. Mix well and apply to face. Wait for 10 - 15 mins. Wash it off with lukewarm water
- PAPAYA FACIAL MASK: Take a slice of papaya and mash it well. You can add 2 tsp of rose water if you wish too otherwise papaya is the best natural face pack. Apply to your face leave for 15 mins and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- WHEAT FLOUR FACIAL MASK: Take wheat flour, add a tablespoon of milk cream and rose water to make it to a paste and then apply to your face. Leave till it dries and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- HONEY FACIAL MASK: Take 1½ tbsp honey, 1 egg white, 2 tsp glycerin, 1/3 cup flour. Whisk the honey, egg white and glycerin together and then add the flour. It should result in a thick paste. Apply to face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
- ALMOND FACIAL MASK: Soak about 7-8 almonds overnight. Peel of the skin and grind while adding rose water to a paste. Apply to face, let it dry and then wash off with lukewarm water.
These masks will help your skin to stay moisturized naturally, will firm it and give it a natural glow.